ConHexa Group offers a “global” and efficient service in logistics, transport, and distribution thanks to intelligent and innovative solutions for multimodal flows.
As part of the development of our activities, we have appointed Uptoo to look for our future Field Salesperson to complete our sales team of 3 people within the Conhexa Group located in Steenvoorde (59)
What we offer
You will be responsible for developing the turnover of our warehousing activities in fresh and frozen products as well as in transport. Your sector will be focused primarily on the Hauts de France region. You will be in charge of the daily management of high-level contacts and will develop tailor-made offers to meet the specific logistical needs of our customers.
You will develop strong relationships with your clients and prospects in order to establish long-term business relationships
- You will identify targets and potential customers in your area
- You will define and implement a prospecting plan
- You are an ambassador for our company in the field (trade shows, meetings)
- You maintain the customer relationship and increase the development potential to include it in the budget exercise
- You assess the needs as an expert in logistics and check the eligibility of opportunities
- You use social networks to identify opportunities and make contact with potential customers.
- You integrate networks and network to raise new potential customers
- You work with the sales team to refine and perfect your cases
- You work with the operational staff to develop a technical and economic solutions for the clients
- You support the implementation of the solution
- You complete the CRM software with commercial information
We are made to work together if
You are results-oriented and driven by a taste for the field and for winning, you have a real drive and the desire to take on a new challenge!
You have a hunting temperament and are a natural winner!
Our future candidate must have solid experience in sales; knowledge of the maritime environment would be a plus! Thanks to your appetite for communication, you will quickly grasp our business and be able to promote our solutions.
- Great ability to negotiate, argue, and convince
- A taste for a challenge or for prospecting
- Fluency in English is essential
- Good knowledge of the maritime industry is desirable
Do you have 2 years of higher education or more and a real commercial fibre?
The whole team is looking forward to hearing from you!
Why join us?
Our company will provide you with the support and tools you need to carry out your assignments in the best possible conditions.
You will evolve in a friendly and benevolent ecosystem, while benefiting from great autonomy in your functions.
- Contract: Permanent contract
- Weekly duration: Full time
- Company car
- Meal tickets
- Supplementary pension and mutual insurance
- Sector of activity : Cold storage – Commercial service
Our recruitment process has been designed to enable us to select people who share our company values (Positivism, Team Spirit, Respect and Commitment) and who have potential.
Our choice will be based on a combination of your abilities, skills, experience and motivation.
Is this job for you?